“The voice of an angel and the heart of a warrior” – Childhelp Founders
16 year old Rosevelt Rawls is an international singer/songwriter, talk show host and Childhelp ambassador who is speaking up against child abuse!
Raised in a good home, Rosevelt set out on this journey at the age of 9 when she met & sang with the legendary Dick Van Dyke. This opened many doors (& hearts) to listen to what this young leader had to say. Since then, she took the challenge to raise $1,000,000 to help abused children.
Singing primarily for charity/nonprofit events, Rosevelt’s voice melts the heart and catches the attention of all who hear her. Thousands of people, including celebrities, politicians, businesses and schools have taken Rosevelt’s #5toomany social media challenge to bring awareness to the fact that 5 kids die everyday because of abuse – Rosevelt says “That’s 5 too many!”
“With The Love of a Child” is a duet with WWE Superstar Mickie James and all proceeds benefit the 5 too many efforts of Childhelp.
Plus, a portion of proceeds from every song on Rosevelt’s FIRST album are donated to Childhelp.
#5toomany campaign – https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/5toomany/
Here are a few celebrities, that Rosevelt has worked with over the last 5 years:
Dick Van Dyke
Mark Victor Hanson
3 Doors Down
- “Rosie” music video – duet with Dick Van Dyke
- Starting a nonprofit organization “Music & The Message”
- “Anything you can do” & “Unforgettable” – LIVE duets with John O’Hurley
- Raising over $250,000 for abused, neglected and sex traffic victims
- Singing National Anthem at Coyotes NHL game, AZ State Senate & Phoenix Marathon
- Hosting a weekly talk show & podcast with her father: The Music & The Message Show
- Working with the guitar player and drummer from 3 Doors Down & bassist from Daughtry
- Dozens of LIVE performances at Childhelp Galas and other nonprofit fundraising events
- Dancing with The Pointer Sisters & REO Speedwagon on stage
- Having Curt Warner, Donovan McNabb & Nick Lowery take #RoseveltsChallenge
- Improvised song (LIVE) – with Lindsay Stirling
- Raising $75,000 in sponsorship money for an event
- Meeting Kathie Lee Gifford, Megan Kelly, Cheryl Ladd and Melissa Pederman
- Numerous radio & TV appearances with over 1 dozen articles written
Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup Author) sent this unsolicited endorsement:
“Rosevelt is destined to become a gigantic superstar! At slightly over a decade of life, she is a mesmerizing platform professional that captures, inspires, and has every audience member fall in love with her, her music, songs and talent.”
A majority of the songs that Rosevelt chooses to sing have a message associated with the lyrics. From Lauren Daigle’s “You Say” & “Rescue” to Andra Day’s “Rise Up”, each song gives hope and inspiration to helping others, especially children. “O, America” is a beautiful message of standing true to the great country we live in. And two originals “Somebody’s Child” and “My Own” are dedicated to Rosevelt’s two favorite charities: Childhelp & Operation Underground Railroad. Both songs show love & strength to those affected by abuse & abandonment.